Terms and Conditions
Welcome to WiseRX Discount Card! We offer a free prescription savings card for over 60,000 pharmacies nationwide. These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") govern your use of our website and the WiseRX Discount Card.
1. Acceptance of Terms:
3. Obtaining the WiseRX Discount Card:
The WiseRX Discount Card is free to download and use. You can download the card by:
- Clicking "DOWNLOAD THE FREE RX DISCOUNT CARD" on our website.
- Select "GET PRESCRIPTION RX CARD ON YOUR SMARTPHONE!" and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Choose "PET RX PRESCRIPTION DISCOUNT CARD" and fill out the form.
- Provide your address to receive a physical card by mail through "MAIL RX CARD TO YOUR ADDRESS."
4. Using the WiseRX Discount Card:
The WiseRX prescription card is not insurance. It cannot be used by individuals covered by state- or federal-funded programs such as Medicare, Medicaid, or Tricare. The card is valid only at participating pharmacies and cannot be used with insurance benefits or copay assistance programs.
5. Limitations and Restrictions:
- The WiseRX Discount Card cannot be used for non-prescription medications or over-the-counter products.
- The WiseRX Discount Card is not valid for insurance or government-funded programs such as Medicare or Medicaid.
- The WiseRX Discount Card is only accepted at some pharmacies. Please check with your pharmacy before using the card.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the WiseRX Discount Card program at anytime.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws when using the Site. You are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided and agree not to use the Site for unlawful purposes.
6. Data Privacy:
The WiseRX Discount Card is provided "as is" without express or implied warranties. We are not responsible for any damages or losses from using the WiseRX Discount Card.
8. Dispute Resolution:
These Terms will be governed by and construed by the laws of the State of Delaware, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Any dispute arising out of or relating to these Terms will be resolved through binding arbitration by the rules of the American Arbitration Association.
9. Contact Us:
Last updated [14/DEC/2023].